CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

To Sharon and Nicholas

Question
Ms Jumiah, what does it mean by "able to read how your ideas are transformed from a list of ideas to the ones that you have actually chose to work on and see how your playground transformed itself"? I am not very sure about it. But we tried posting some ideas. Please go look at our blog at this section to see if what we have done is right. THANKS :D

Answer

All this means is I must understand why you have chosen your final entries. This must be from a list of ideas that you have discussed with your group. For eg, if you have the bicycle generator idea (I assume you are an alphabit-clone although you did not link your blog in the query), it must have come from a discussion that you had as a group. How did you finally decide that for your traget group? How did THIS idea progress finally?
I am sorry I am no longer giving advice on how to improve the entries on this final day. You just have to make your own group decisions.
Nicholas
I need to see ALL your entries for the whole of the Playground project to give the grade. What happened to your archives? Label entries properly with Final Submission. I can't find these entries. Pls check your blog again.
PS: 2E8, pls call Nicholas to tell him this. If he needs to do some repairwork, pls tell him to write here.

2 comments:

Group Members said...

miss jumiah,our blog is already done. you can view the older posts by clicking one the links on the left side of our blog.sorry to trouble you.

Group leader: nicholas(2e8)
Blog name: www.festivalbridge.blogspot.com

COMPLETED

ehh ALIFAAAH ! said...

miss jumiah ,
we have manage to display all the posts in our blog . sorry for any inconvenience caused .

group : khalishah's
url : http://the-terabithia.blogspot.com/