CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Basic instructions for Project Playground

INFORMATION

All entries must be in standard English.

By now you should have done the following:


1. Updated your blog skin to follow your content. Since a playground is a happy place, just like Terabithia, you might like to have a skin that is correspondingly cheery and peaceful.


2. You must have met your group and discussed the various aspects of your project. I should be able to see that you have:


a) Given roles to specific people.
b) Decided on your own deadlines as long as they conform to my deadlines.
c) Done research on your target group and discussed the possibilities of the playground.
d) Researched the neighbourhood playgrounds and pick several features that you might like to incorporate into your own and tell me why. Upload the pictures in your blog.
e) You might like to consider videos of your work in progress and upload them in your blog as evidence of teamwork. This would also be evidence of work done. These videos would need reflections and explanations. Be sure to connect all work in progress to the final product.

Instructions:
If you have questions, please post them here and I will try to answer them asap.

4 comments:

poker said...

Miss Jumiah,the playground pictures are posted in our blog. Please give comments on them.Thank you. This is the link to our blog so as not to trouble you. www.litbithia.blogspot.com

Ms J said...

OK poker, I went to your blog and made some comments. I hope they are helpful. If not tell me how I can be more helpful to you.

For the rest of you, please tell me the target group as well so I can give a better opinion. Also, I would appreciate it, if you give me the link to your blog, like poker :) had done so it makes my job easier.

poker said...

Miss Jummiah, i have written some comments in the tagboard and our group is targeting at the terminal illness but not contagious group. Please go and see the tagboard on the comments. Thank you.
link:
www.litbithia.blogspot.com

Ms J said...

Done poker.