CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

DO NOT spam anyone or mess with anyone's blogs!


Ok. Like the sign says YOU NEED TO HAVE THE RIGHT ATTITUDE when you come here. I have put all the links on my page as it would make my job easier when I have to read your blogs or answer your questions. Since all the links are in one place, I assume you can go to links from other classes but I want you to respect everyone's blogs and NOT STEAL anything from anyone - ideas, thoughts, pictures and answers. Always give credit when it is due.

I am putting a check on the comments functions so I would be notified when someone posts a comment for help or advice. This is an additional step but I think its a necessary one. I hope all of you are doing well for your Playground Project.

I have been to most blogs but only 2 groups have uploaded pictures on their site and asked me for a comment. Please tell me in THIS BLOG if you want me to go to your site and make comments like Melvin has done. It would be helpful to me and I would not get surprised when I make a check and see that you have asked me to comment but I was not aware of it.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Ms Jumiah, Qin Jia here (2e7).
My group has uploaded some photographs of some playground which we like. Could you give us some comments on the photos uploaded?
Do you think there is a need to change my group's blogskin?
My group's literature blog url is lovingliteratureforever.blogspot.com
We appreciate your comments!