CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Clarification for Rubrics

The following are questions from a blogger :) but I think all of you can benefit from the information.

1. How do i display teamwork onto the blog?

You cannot display teamwork in a blog as such BUT I should be able to see that each member of your team has posted something according to the role assigned. For example if the role is Researcher, then I should be able to read a) details of research b) 5 to 6 impt points that are significant to the design of the playround c) Final submission of these points linked to the model.
If the role is Secretary, then I should be able to read about how your ideas are transformed from a list of ideas to the ones that you actually choose to work on and see how your playground transforms itself - in point form preferably.
2. What is the visuals/sketches you mean?
These are the preliminary sketches before your final blueprint. There should be several in the blog, dated by the day that you decided on the sketches. Then I see the development of your ideas and your model. You can also have videos if you had videotaped your discussions or mind maps / diagrams that you used to plan your work.
3. Organisation and planning. What do you mean exactly?
This simply means that you have labelled all your entries appropriately and clearly. I must be able to see your discussion from Pt A to Pt b or your pictures of your model from the recycled material to the final model - top view and side view or different views according to the elements (swings, tree-house etc)
4. Other considerations.
You might like to tell me how much you have spent on your model. One group that I had seen had spent $0.00. They had not even bought the glue etc to put their model together while another group had spent $2.65 on glue.
You also have to give me the parallel between the novel and your playground. I think most groups did not tell me this in the rehearsal. You need to do this in the blog at least.
5.Btw, can you view our submissions and tell us what has to be needed to improve.
Dear blogger, you need to give me the address or hyperlink it to your request as I do not want to have to open every blog just to find your blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ermm, Ms Jumiah, you can jus click on my blog by clicking on my name. In case you still don't undertand, our blog is here.

Anonymous said...

Ms Jumiah, what does it mean by "able to read how your ideas are transformed from a list of ideas to the ones that you have actually chose to work on and see how your playground transformed itself"? I am not very sure about it. But we tried posting some ideas. Please go look at our blog at this section to see if what we have done is right. THANKS :D