CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Compulsory to include for passing grade


Refer to the 1st handout I had given you Appendix 2 : I need this to be included either in the Project File or in the blog under Final submission: Blog
PROJECT TASK: SA1 (100%) – Final Version
In this handout we had stipulated that in order to pass the SA1 project you need to include 2 things:
2a. Reflection Section:

You should incorporate ideas which have been inspired from your reading of Bridge to Terabithia, (E.g. Qualities of the secret ‘kingdom’ that Jess and Leslie were rulers of, how Jess built his confidence in this playland etc).

Explain how your reading of the novel has inspired the design of the playground in 100 words.

2b. Write a 100-word explanation as to why you had chosen the specific recycled materials for your model.
If any of you have a problems, pls explain it in the comments section and pls link back to your own blog so I can just go there to answer if your questions are just specific to your own project.

0 comments: